Until we take our (sadly) much needed vacation to Mexico! Kim has us already packed (that suitcase has been packed for *two* days now!):
And yes – that *is* a penguin suitcase – got something to say about that!?
Actually, it’s kind of practical – it’s not the usual black suitcase that gets confused with others and no self-respecting thief would ever try to steal it. Plus, I really like penguins. 🙂
I was musing about taking my Libratone ZIPP speaker to Mexico with us.
It’s fairly portable (if a bit heavy) and sounds great. I got to think what other electronics I was going to have to bring and realized – I have way too much gear.
1) Macbook Air – I’ll still need to do some work in Mexico
2) iPad – Reading on the plane and beach
3) iPhone 6 Plus – photos, Twitter, Facebook, Periscope
4) Olympus TG-860 – “beach” camera for sand and underwater
5) Olympus M1 – better photos
6) Nikon D600 – best photos!
7) Tascam Dr-1 – recording device for podcasting
8) Intocircuit 11200mAh Dual USB Portable External Battery Charger – something has to charge all this stuff while we’re beachside!
9) various cables and chargers for all of the above…
10) I’m sure there’s more I haven’t thought of. I’ll update as I do. 🙂